Class Members were eligible for compensation from this Settlement, and could file a Claim using the secure Claims System.
The deadline for Class Members and insurers to file a claim was October 3, 2014.
The Claims System was used for all claim activities including:
- Registering a Claim to participate in the Settlement.
- Communicating with the Administrator with respect to a claim.
- Editing and certifying a claim.
- Uploading supporting documents to attach to a claim.
- Preparing a Fax Cover Sheet to fax documents to attach to a claim.
- Checking the status of a claim.
- Authorized claimants’ settlement award calculations.
- Paper claim forms were available to class members without access to a computer with internet connectivity.
- Subrogated claim filing was available to class members’ insurers.